Connecting to Allah (SWT): How Can I Support the Child’s Spiritual Development?
February 21 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm ESTCAD $15.00
Join us online! Sound Vision Canada is very excited to launch a five-part teacher training series focused on whole child development. We’re delighted to welcome back expert Dr. Fadwa Elashi to share her knowledge and insights in the following areas:
- Spiritual Development: Connecting to Allah (SWT)
- Language Development: Communication
- Cognitive Development: Creativity and Critical Thinking
- Social Development: Collaboration
- Emotional Development: Confidence
Please note the material will be designed for those working with children up to 12 years of age.
We will be offering one training session per month from February-June 2024, insha Allah.
On Feb. 21, we’re launching the series with Connecting to Allah (SWT): How Can I Support the Child’s Spiritual Development? Topics include:
- What does the research tell us about how children develop an understanding of God?
- What do the Quran and Sunnah tell us about supporting a connection with Allah (SWT)?
- What strategies can I use to support spiritual development in my teaching?
All registrants will receive the video recordings of the sessions and other material including the presentation slides, insha Allah.
A SVC Child Development Certificate will be issued to participants upon completion of all five modules.
Registration is open to all those interested. Educators, school administrators, homeschooling parents, and aspiring teachers are all welcome!
Individuals requiring financial assistance may email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Dr. Fadwa Elashi:
Dr. Fadwa Elashi is a former assistant professor of developmental psychology with five years of experience teaching courses on Educational Psychology, Learning Through Play, and Child Development. She has published several peer-reviewed research articles in the field of child development and often reviews manuscripts for consideration for publication in major academic journals. Her profound passion for fostering optimal and equitable learning environments for all children is what drove her to establish Nectar Education.